For the agile, user-centric development of our technologies and services, we rely on constructive input from our (future) users.
For the evaluation and requirements management of the German Central Health Study Hub, we are therefore looking for test persons who will test the German Central Health Study Hub and provide us with their feedback in an interview (approx. 30 minutes).
The interviewees will thus have the opportunity to significantly influence the services, design and further developments at an early stage and contribute to the success of NFDI4Health.
We are looking for:
- Researchers from the fields of medicine and public health.
- Individuals who are not directly involved in NFDI4Health
- Individuals who search for and reuse third-party data
- Individuals who want to be instrumental in the development of a central search hub
- Individuals who have time to look at the portal and then conduct an interview lasting approximately 30 minutes
If you are interested in participating in the evaluation, please leave your first and last name as well as your e-mail address in the following form, and we will contact you.